Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ayda Field joins the cast.



Ayda Field who you might remember from Days of our Lives (Okay, I might remember her from Days of our Lives. Shut up, straight guys can watch it too.) or, more recently, as a castmember from "Blue Collar TV" (which I've never seen so let me know if she's good.) has joined the cast. The smart money's on her playing Jeannie, but obviously that's not for definite. Now, whether she's joining the main cast, or has just joined the cast like Ricky and Ron have joined the cast remains to be seen.

I'm not sure about her acting, actually the only bit of her character I saw on Days was her getting shot and slowly dying, which she did pretty well. She had a fake Italian accent which was a bit disorienting though. What are your thoughts? She appears to bring the hot.

Comments:
For People with Netflix Accounts:
You can go and put the pilot of Studio 60 in your queue right now and it will be shipped to you August 5th. Netflix gets this special little promotion thing...
 
Interested in learning more about conditions for janitors at the real life "Studio $6.75"?

check out,
www.PickingUpAfterthePeacock.blogspot.com
 
Wow. A lot of spam.
 
I was the first anonymous....I just don't have an account and I was letting people know that they can see the Studio 60 pilot early...sheesh
 
I was talking about the jonh neo and the second anonymous... don't have to get offended when no one mentioned ya.
 
Thanks for the NetFlix tip. Hoping it shows up online earlier.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?