Tuesday, July 04, 2006

10 New Sides Up!

New sides are up on the Aaron Sorkin yahoo group:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/AaronSorkin/

In order to join you need to be a member. Most of the sides are for minor characters like reporters and office staff but in between the relatively short pages you can see some major developments, so check all those out.

And happy Independence Day everyone! For all you West Wing fans out there, might I suggest you find sometime in the holiday procedings to rewatch "Jefferson Lives" in Season 5

Comments:
Well, I believe the Jeannie sides are still up, and we definitely know that her episode is the same as this episode, because The White Stripes are mentioned as the band in both of them.

I see no reason why they couldn't intertwine both of them, but if I had a choice between this stuff and the stuff with Jeannie, I'd choose this stuff to happen because it seems more "deal with the fall-out of Episode 1" than the Jeannie episode does.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
And yeah... I'm intrigued by Jordan's past. Everytime I read something about DUIs and sex clubs I kept thinking "Well, this is ridiculous, she would never have been hired." And then I forget it's not politics anymore, it's the private sector where they're more lenient. It's going to be weird not having every character be held to a 'higher standard'
 
I think that's going to be the weirest adjustment for me. I'm so used to seeing squeeky clean characters, and cocaine? DUI? Wow. Right to the gut.
 
Yeah, the shadiest it ever got on TWW was Leo's alcoholism and pill-popping.
 
Live Girls

Sexflatrate

Nackte Amateure
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?