Sunday, February 19, 2006

Harriet Hayes?

Sarah Paulson, a noted Broadway actress who's had roles on a few failed TV shows (including Jack & Jill where she costared with Ms. McDeere herself, Amanda Peet) has been mentioned as a possibility for Harriet Hayes. I've never seen Paulson in anything, so I can't speculate how good she'd be, but I certainly hope she gets it, just to put an end to the Kristin Chenoweth and Emily Procter rumors (two actresses I adore, but who shouldn't be cast, due to most people not wanting this to be The West Wing Goes Hollywood)

At any rate. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Comments:
Another thing that might have aided your Harriet=Southern idea (which admittedly, I had too) might be that Emily Procter and Kristin Chenoweth were in mind to play her (indeed she's based on Chenoweth) and they're both Southern.
 
yeah, but she's on csi miami now
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?