Sunday, February 19, 2006

Brad and Matt



Some of the Bradley Whitford as Danny naysayers are citing the fact that Whitford comes off as much older than Matthew Perry (they, admittedly are 10 years apart) or that they don't have the right kind of chemistry. In my opinion it only takes seeing the West Wing season 4 episode "Evidence of Things Not Seen" to see that's not true. But, for even more evidence, here's an interview the two of them did together in 2003. Also, there's this picture, in which I think Brad only looks a few years older than Matt. Anyways, here's the link, be sure to respond with what you think. http://www.kcra.com/video/2111640/detail.html

Comments:
I really do think that age isn't a factor for Whitford, despite the fact that Danny was written as mid-thirties. If Sorkin is going after Whitford for this part, clearly he isn't concerned with the age difference. Neither am I (of course I may be a tad biased!).

-AmanteSecreta from TWOP
 
I would be far more inclined to watch this new show IF Bradley Whitford was in it. It's a guarantee that at least one (well, Busfield will help too!) actor can do the Sorkinese and do it well. I'm going to have a tougher time accepting Perry as NOT being Chandler Bing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?